Retractable Roof Provides Unobstructed Views of Lake Michigan
The J. Parker restaurant on the 13th floor at Hotel Lincoln in Lincoln Park proudly offers some of Chicago’s best-unobstructed views of Lake Michigan, Lincoln Park, the zoo and the Chicago skyline. Rather than rely only on summer months for their success, the Boka Restaurant Group, the team behind the J. Parker, committed to turning their rooftop restaurant into a year-round magnet for clientele. See more in related News Features.
Retractable roof enclosure that provides seating for 150 patrons, encloses 2,000 square feet with full protection from the elements and provides clear-sky opening during nice weather.
- Design: D-System (DF), 6-segment freestanding custom sized on SecurTrakTM rail
- Retraction: R3 (telescoping one-way with largest modules at the fixed end
- Options: Motorized
- Glazing: 1” Insulated Glass
- Frame: Titan heavy duty aluminum w/ black powder coat
- Accessory Structure: NanaWall HSW60 panels that slide off of the structure into a separate docking station before the enclosure retracts